Bored ? Try this joke then

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Question & Answer between Husband And Wife

A husband is asked: Do you talk to your wife after sex?
His reply: It depends, if I can find a phone.


Man to wife on wedding night: Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?
Wife replies: Of course, honey. I stayed awake with all the others!


Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
He replies: Thanks for the warning.


A wife asks her husband: What do you like most in me - my pretty face or my sexy body?
He looks at her from head to toe and replies: I like your sense of humour.

Interviewer to millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?
Millionaire: I owe everything to my wife.
Interviewer: Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?
Millionaire: A billionaire.

cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home